1. The eyes, especially the cornea, nasal mucosa and laryngeal mucosa have irritation symptoms;
2. Dryness of the mucous membranes of the lips;
3. Skin often has erythema, urticaria, eczema and so on;
4. Easy to fatigue;
5. Easy to cause headache and respiratory infection symptoms;
6. Often have chest tightness, suffocation kind of feeling;
7. Often cause unexplained allergies;
8. Often dizziness, nausea, vomiting and other feelings. If your body has the above symptoms, it proves that you need to check your indoor environment and purify the air in the room.